The Wrist Blood Pressure Home Monitor Cuff was designed to provide accurate and reliable blood pressure readings no matter where you are. Equipped with high-tech advanced one step measuring, our wrist blood pressure monitor calculates the systolic and diastolic measurements along with the current pulse.
Using our blood pressure wrist cuff is as simple as pressing a single button. Once turned on, the wrist BP cuff automatically starts recording the measurements and displaying them on the screen. The measuring range for the home blood pressure monitor is between 0 - 280mmHG and 40-199 pulse per minute.
Best part of all, our wrist blood pressure monitor is extremely portable due to its small and compact size and can be taken everywhere with ease. Simply put, this is the perfect tool to ensure your blood pressure is in check on the go.
SMART PRESSURIZATION - Our monitor is the best wrist blood pressure monitor simply because it was created with extremely high-tech technology and designed to pressurize based on the size of the wrist. Due to this, over-pressurization does not occur with the wrist bp cuff.
ACCURATE - When it comes to monitoring blood pressure, accuracy is of utmost importance. Our home blood pressure monitor ensures an accuracy of +-3% and a pulse accuracy of +- 5%.
EASY TO USE - This blood pressure wrist cuff comes with a voice broadcast in case the user would like the results read to them. In addition, it quickly shows the measurements on the LCD display. After 1 minute of idleness, the wrist blood pressure monitor automatically shuts off.
Attention Before Measuring
1. Do not take a bath, exercise, eat, medication or drink within 30 minutes before the testing
2. Avoid speaking or moving body parts while testing
3. Keeping your wrist level with your heart (normally test with left wrist)
4. Wait 5 minutes or longer before re-testing
5. Test at the same time every day, on the same wrist
How to Get Accurate Readings
Wrist Blood Pressure Monitors tend to be more sensitive to body position and movement. Here are a few helpful tips to ensure you get the best results possible from your BP monitor:
- 1. Sit up straight, avoid compressing the abdomen
- 2. Prop your elbow on a table to help keep it still
- 3. Position your wrist so it is at the same level as your heart
- 4. Avoid unnecessary movements while taking your BP - this includes talking
Manual * 1
Machine * 1
USB charging DC *1
Processing time: 2-4 working days.
USA ~ 12 to 21 business days (tracking system available)
Rest of the world ~ 15 to 35 business days (tracking system available in some instances)
Holiday season ~ 30 - 60 business days - November to December months (tracking system available)
- For further questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com